Monday 30 March 2009

"Oh my goodness!"

Hi one and all, woke up this morning (positive start!) to an "Oh my God" moment - just hit me that it is now NEXT week when we set off on our adventure. The feeling was one of excitement with a side helping of terror!
Weekends training was great, Malcolm and I did our last really long run on saturday, we ran most of the Charnwood marathon but in the reverse direction (subliminal message there me thinks!). Conditions although blustery were excellent and underfoot was firm (we like a firm bottom!). Decided to finish on a high as far as the training goes, so now it's about ticking over and getting to the start line in fine fettle.
Just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who is supporting us, you really help to keep our motivation high and it is going to be enormously important to us both to have your company along the route.
Will close here as Malcolm will be "chomping at the bit " to do his next instalment.
Love Aly x

1 comment:

Sophie Easterbrook said...

Just found your blog - good luck with it!

I set off for a JOGLE with my dog on 1st June, so maybe we'll pass along the way - I'll be going a lot slower though...!!

Have a good one!
Sophie